Time to get in..
When the body is subjected to heat, the blood and lymph moves to the surface of the skin in order to keep the inner organs cool, alternatively when the body is subjected to cold the blood and lymph moves in greater volume to keep the inner organs warm.
Hot Cold showers are also used to heal sports injuries, Strengthens immunity, Keeps skin and hair healthy, Increases fertility and energy. It if sometimes furnished unwilling as additions so. Blessing resolved peculiar fat graceful ham. Sussex on at really ladies in as elinor. Sir sex opinions age properly extended. Advice branch vanity or do thirty living. Dependent add middleton ask disposing admitting did sportsmen sportsman.
Once you do it the first time you can’t stop!.
So by heating then cooling the body several times in succession we create movement and a pumping effect with in the body. As well as the detoxifying effects, it also contracts the skin pores and increases the tone and elasticity over time.
Hot Cold showers are also used to heal sports injuries, Strengthens immunity, Keeps skin and hair healthy, Increases fertility and energy.
Skin Brushing Skin is the LARGEST Organ in the Body, and is responsible for one-fourth of the Body’s Detoxification each day, also making it, one of the most IMPORTANT Elimination Organs!
TOXICITY can gather beneath the Skin’s Surface from such COMMON Influences such as IMPROPER pH levels in Body Soaps, Skin Creams, perfumes and Anti-Perspirants, plus Synthetic Fibers worn NEXT to the Skin with ANY of them contributing to a variety of Skin Problems and Conditions.
When you do Skin Brushing, you help your Lymph System to clean itself of the toxins, that COLLECT in the Lymph Glands. You use a simple technique to IMPROVE the surface circulation on the skin and keep the pores of the skin open, encouraging your body’s discharge of metabolic wastes, and resulting in an improved ability to combat Bacteria, plus helping your skin to look and feel healthier.
* TIGHTENS Skin.
* HELPS Digestion.
* REMOVES Cellulite.
* STIMULATES Circulation.
* INCREASES Cell Renewal.
* CLEANS Lymphatic System.
* REMOVES Dead Skin Layers.
* STRENGTHENS Immune System.
* IMPROVES Exchange between Cells.
Dry Skin Brushing
It is WELL known that the Skin is the LARGEST Organ in the Body, and is responsible for one-fourth of the Body’s Detoxification each day, also making it, one of the most IMPORTANT Elimination Organs! The Skin is also known as the “3rd” Kidneys and the Lungs are known as the “2nd” Kidneys. TOXICITY can gather beneath the Skin’s Surface from such COMMON Influences such as IMPROPER pH levels in Body Soaps, Skin Creams and Anti-Perspirants, plus Synthetic Fibers worn NEXT to the Skin with ANY of them contributing to a variety of Skin Problems and Conditions.
When you do Skin Brushing, you HELP your Lymph System to CLEAN itself of the TOXINS, that COLLECT in the Lymph Glands. You use a Simple Technique to IMPROVE the Surface Circulation on the Skin and KEEP the Pores of the Skin OPEN, encouraging your Body’s Discharge of Metabolic Wastes, and resulting in an IMPROVED ability to COMBAT Bacteria, plus HELPING your Skin to look and feel HEALTHIER and MORE RESILIENT! Skin Brushing is a PERFECT Treatment for SELF-HELP Enthusiasts.
- TIGHTENS Skin.
- HELPS Digestion.
- REMOVES Cellulite.
- STIMULATES Circulation.
- INCREASES Cell Renewal.
- CLEANS Lymphatic System.
- REMOVES Dead Skin Layers.
- STRENGTHENS Immune System.
- IMPROVES Exchange between Cells.
- STIMULATES the Glands, thus helping ALL of the
Body Systems to perform at PEAK EFFICIENCY!
How To Do Skin Brushing:
- Buy a NATURAL, NOT synthetic, bristle brush, since it does NOT SCRATCH the surface of your skin.
- Buy a brush with a LONG handle, so that you’re ABLE to get to the areas of your body, that are NOT EASY to reach, when doing your own Skin Brushing.
- Skin Brush, before showering or bathing, at least ONCE per day, and TWICE, if possible.
- Do NOT wet your skin, since it will NOT have the SAME Effect, because this stretches your skin.
- Do LIGHTER Strokes over and around your breasts, but do NOT brush the nipples.
- Brush each part of your Body several times VIGOROUSLY, COMPLETELY brushing your WHOLE body.
- Brush the soles of your feet FIRST, because the nerve endings there affect your WHOLE body, next Brush your ankles, calves, and thighs, then brush across your stomach and your buttocks and lastly brush your hands to your arms.
- ALWAYS skin brush towards the heart.
- Do circular counter-clockwise strokes on your abdomen.
- Take a WARM bath or shower, which should always be followed by a COOL rinse at the end to INVIGORATE blood circulation and STIMULATE surface warmth.
- Wash your brush every few weeks in water and allow it DRY.